Registration Information

7th Grade Immunization Requirements
For more information regarding immunizations please contact Nurse Smith

New Student Registration
For more information regarding new student registration please contact Karen McFee

The following information and documents are required to enroll your student into a Gilmer County School:

Proof of Residency- 2 forms are needed from the list below with the physical 911 address printed on the document
* PO Boxes are not considered proof of residency

    -current utility bill,
    -current rental or lease agreement,
    -current residential tax statement,
    -current homeowners insurance policy,
    -3rd person affidavit of residency (notarized affidavit shall be completed and signed by the parent or guardian, as well as the legal owner or lessor of the     property where the student and the parent or guardian reside


A valid State of Georgia drivers license with the parent or guardian name

In addition, the following information is also required:

Copy of Birth Certificate

Copy of Social Security Card

Current Immunization Record- Must use Georgia Form 3231
    - Out of state records can be transferred to Georgia Form 3231 at the local health department

Eye, Ear, Dental Exam- A copy of this form or should be included in any transfer records

Custody Documents if needed- If the child is not living with both biological parents, custody documents should be provided that shows guardianship

If transferring from another school:

-Withdrawal form- If this is a transfer during the school year, the withdrawal slip must include exit grades

-School Transcript and/or report card

-Discipline record

-Special services documents (IEP, TCP, 504, etc.)

Be sure to check the Gilmer County School District for updated information related to school calendars, transportation, and school maps

Subpages (1): Immunizations